ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dead TMobile G1!!

Has anybody else got a G1?

I was in the middle of writing a txt and then the screen and all the keys just went dark. I could get absolutely no response out of it whatsoever. It had about 35% battery when it died so I put it on charge and the charging LED didn't even light up.

I'm going to get in touch with TMobile but I was just wondering if anyone had had a similar experience??

It leapt back into life last night and started charging properly, very weird! Going to see if it happens again. Might just give them a ring tho and get them to log the problem on their system (if they've got one that is!)

I read on the Android forums that the cache memory can get clogged and cause it to crash if you don't shut it down fully every couple of days. I'm going to do that from now on as a precaution.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Hmm, haven't shut mine down for about 2 weeks now and its been fine.

There is meant to be an update soon that gives flash support in-browser !