ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deal pending..mk1 v6 ---> 182 FF

An orange one
found the idea car for me a 54 plater in liquid gold, milage is slightly above average at 34k but this should mean its fully loosened up and the car is AS NEW throughout, they have it up for £8995..

just waiting on the guy saying he will do £11000 for my V6 and deal will be done!

then its H&R time, full orbisoud time, ITG maxogen time and GDI time! :D:D

Ad

MK2 FRS
I hate to say it, you maybe a little disappointed mate with the 182 coming from a Vee. 11k would be a good price PX for the Vee.

An orange one
i had a 172 cup before the vee mate, far more fun on b - roads, its also coming up winter,

also miss four seats,

also 18mpg average isnt funny anymore

also..high speed stability in sidewinds is a joke

little things just annoy me

Ad

MK2 FRS
ColinG said:
i had a 172 cup before the vee mate, far more fun on b - roads, its also coming up winter,

also miss four seats,

some of those things put me off with a Vee, plus high insurance and maintenance costs made me go go the VX.

An orange one
ive just came home along the motorway tonight..and had the window down (as the OMG Quicksilver exhaust is that fapping loud) and the car was literally very unhappy sitting at 85ish..blowing side to side with every gust, the only 2.0L's just sit there and get on with it!

also..you dont see many liquid 182's so will still turn lots of heads when its slammed on its arse :)

ColinG said:

also miss four seats,

the 182 isnt any more stable if anything id expect it to be much worse its 250 odd kilos lighter

An orange one
yeah but it doesnt have a stupidly light front end and massive slab sides..

believe me..my mum has a 182...its better :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
ralph wiggum said:
the 182 isnt any more stable if anything id expect it to be much worse its 250 odd kilos lighter

I never found my 182 to be unstable:S

S-Max
My 172cup is surprisingly solid for its weight on motorways. One of the first things I done was test at high speed on M25 and having had for example both Corsa sri and gsi before my lighter cup deals MUCH better with the wind.

ive never found mine to be unstable in wind tbh BUT something heavier and the same overall shape i wouldnt expect to be more unstable in sidewinds

Ad said:
I never found my 182 to be unstable:S

I have never found my Mk2 V6 to be unstable either, even at 150mph? ;)

but I have to admit to being a fair weather driver these days...lol
its my second/third car, so no need to go blating about in wet and windy weather if one doesn't have to.....lol ;)

Simon

U/R 200
mm liquid yellow nice color, hope u like it,
The sales guy who sorted me out at renault had a V6, then a megane 225, now he's got a liquid yellow 182. think he's afta the 197 now?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
ColinG said:

But you buy a Clio, that seem to make up noises purely to piss me off, door rattles, window rattles grrrrrrrrrr

liquidized RacingBlue 182
i agree with ya all those dam rattles and little noises!!! GRRRR!!! u just have to listen to music to drown out those noises lol

v6 mk2
i came from a v6 to the trophy, i can now get from a-b a LOT faster in the trophy, its just so much more balanced and the v6 was far too unpredictable at the limit!!

it did have a lot of good points but im more than happy with the switch.

good choice of colour on the 182 mate, and 11k would be very good for you on the v6.

ColinG said:

also miss four seats,

Colin mate Think what your saying, here are a few quotes from YOU to make you see sense.. lol ;)

"i always have a tent when driving my vee"
"i give you 2 months before you miss it mate"
"handles superb mate"
"wouldnt ever sell the vee for one though"

and

"is there really any other car with this much driving satisfaction"

Think mate..... lol :)

Simon

only joking mate (though it did take me while scrolling through all your posts on clioV6.net to get the quotes...lol)

I too am hankering after something new...there, I've said it... lol ;)

SimonV6 said:
Colin mate Think what your saying, here are a few quotes from YOU to make you see sense.. lol ;)

"i always have a tent when driving my vee"
"i give you 2 months before you miss it mate"
"handles superb mate"
"wouldnt ever sell the vee for one though"

and

"is there really any other car with this much driving satisfaction"

Think mate..... lol :)

Simon

only joking mate (though it did take me while scrolling through all your posts on clioV6.net to get the quotes...lol)

I too am hankering after something new...there, I've said it... lol ;)

really, ooooh I'm after a red 255 ;);) lol serious too!

An orange one
lol simon..hehe, yeah..i will miss it..i know that..i did a little test last night...70 - 125 in 4th..

really was rapid how quickly it was time for 5th gear and 130 +