ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dealer at it read this

Went into dealers 2 weeks ago and he offered me pre registered 54 plate clio 182 with both cup packs for £12700, which i though was not bad!! however found article in the paper for the same arnold clark renault dealer offereing new clio 05 plate with both cup packs for £12700!! does anyone else think they were taking the p*ss out of me?

anyway went in to pic up my car today and was expecting to haggle with the dealer to get a couple of grand of the motor, however when i went into pick up the motor i noticed right away it didnt have cup suspension pack as it only had standard alloys on it!!

anyway to sum up im get 05 plate clio in 4 weeks however the dealer is left with the motor i didnt take!! so if anyone looking for standard 182 with spoiler pack could probably get it for under ten grand from arnold clark in stirling as they will want to shift it quick!! SO IF ANYONE IS INTEREST SHOULD MAYBE GIVE THEM A BUZZ AND SEE!!!

Ziel Nurburgring

Probably not alot if they ordered the wrong one and it doesnt have cup packs. Would take far to long for the monkeys to change it over in the workshop!

couldnnt say anything as it wasnt what i wanted!! however they would have had to knock a couple of grand of it!! wouldnt have been able to say anything anyway as they were clearly at it plus i hadnt signed anything or paid a deposit

only lucky i found out about the 05 plates before i went to pick up 54 plate