ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debadging Rear of Mk2 172ff

Sorry if this has been posted before :S

How easy is it to debadge the rear of the mk2 clio ?

Are the Renault, Clio and Sport badges clipped in with rivet type things ?

Or sticky backing pads ?

As i thought about doing it

renault sport are stuck on, boiling water should do it, then some tar and glue remover possibly if it leaves anything.

Clio one has two lug behind so you'll need a body shop to weld holes behind, fill then paint tailgate to do a proper job.

Or sticky backing pads ?

personally i'd leave the badges on as you'll be baited into races by every1 not knowing you are a 172

Or sticky backing pads ?

personally i'd leave the badges on as you'll be baited into races by every1 not knowing you are a 172

True true, but it'd be funny as i'd beat them (if there smaller than 2.0litre that is) :cool:

renault sport are stuck on, boiling water should do it, then some tar and glue remover possibly if it leaves anything.

Clio one has two lug behind so you'll need a body shop to weld holes behind, fill then paint tailgate to do a proper job.

Cheers dude :clown: