ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debs v6 elm park this eve

clio 182 trophy #154
Passed you on the road from the car drome, as you were about to turn right towards elm park. Put my hazard lights on as I drove away which you may have seen in your mirrors... Or not!

LY V6 with Recaros
Aww, I didn't see you, sorry! I wasn't quite with it tbh, I had a cold so was really tired, normally I would have noticed you :eek:

clio 182 trophy #154
I'll let you off then! ;) tbh I'm glad you didn't see the trophy, she was filthy until her spruce up this afternoon! - hope you're feeling better! :D

clio 182 trophy #154
No that would probably not have been me.. I'm rarely in that area.. I was in Cranbrook road a month or so ago - that's the closest you would have seen me. Trophy is standard. I believe there is another Trophy owner in the Ilford/Barkingside area, although I don't think that they are on any of the RS forums.

LY V6 with Recaros
I'll let you off then! ;) tbh I'm glad you didn't see the trophy, she was filthy until her spruce up this afternoon! - hope you're feeling better! :D

Thanks :) It can't have been dirtier than mine is at the minute! Lucky it was dark hehe