ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat Fitting

Fiesta ST3
Righto, ive ordered a ktec decat pipe to go with my BTB exhaust currently on my 172cup. I was wondering how difficult are these to fit?

Could it be done on some axle stands on a drive?

If not, do garage's normally fit these?

Cheers guys

Jonny

Yep can be done on the drive. Order a cat to manifold fitting kit though as your standard one will probably be fucked. Renault ask about £27 for one, the part num is 6000073668.

172/1.2/E30
They can be a pain to fit due to lack of access to the manifold-cat joint. But should be do-able on axle stands with a second person.

Fiesta ST3
cheers for the reply's guys.

Is there a site I can get the fitting kit from? Or do I have to ring Renault direct? Also what does the kit consist of, is it a gasket of some description?

Thanks once again for the help!

Evo 8 MR
Renault only I'm afraid. It's a couple of bolts with springs and some sort of sleeve iirc.

Definitely do-able on the drive with help.

Fiesta ST3
Cheers steve, I see your only in Blackpool... :eek: I jest. Righto, and my last question then seeing as im being lazy, does anyone have the number / site I can order the fitting kit from?

Thanks again

Ph 1 172
I tried doing mine yesterday (taking decat off outing cat on) it's a f**k off a job save the hassle just get a garage to fit it all

Fiesta ST3
ive fitted a miltek downpipe to a fiesta st with my mate, seems to be in a similar if not worse position. I'll give it a bash and see what happens, thanks for the help fellas!

172 cup, Impreza P1
Fitted mi e at the weekend and found if you jam a bit of wood from the block to the bolt of the manifold/cat joint it is a lot easier for people who have no friends like me! Lol:rasp: