ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent spec 200's hard to find.

Fiesta ST200
Finding it really hard to find a 200 with the 'cup chassis, speedlines and recaro' combination.

I would prefer to have one in warranty that isn't silver, black or white.

Is it me or is the market lacking talent a little at the moment?

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe it is telling you not to get one ;)

For the mpg they give for the performance and that ugly front end i don't see the appeal myself.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Maybe it is telling you not to get one ;)

For the mpg they give for the performance and that ugly front end i don't see the appeal myself.

Drive a standard 182 on track then take a standard 197/200 on track.

​You'll soon change your mind!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have zero interest in what the front of my car looks like when I spend my time sat IN it not in front of it. ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Just hold out and be a bit more patient, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Or compromise a little on your spec? Personally, I'd just hold out as long as needed. The right car is worth the wait.

Fiesta ST200
Just hold out and be a bit more patient, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. Or compromise a little on your spec? Personally, I'd just hold out as long as needed. The right car is worth the wait.

Yeah I'm going to mate. Things I'm bothered about is cup chassis and recaros. Red or yellow. Sorted :)

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
I was lucky that, in my opinion, the perfect spec 200 was for sale when I wanted one. When I was looking, I was going to go look at an Alien green cup with Recaros. I also test drove an Ultra Red 200 FF. When I saw the Grey one, I knew I had to have it. It's a Cup with Recaros and a GT spoiler.

C63 AMG
My Storm Grey with black speedlines, cup pack and bluetooth is for sale. No Recaros, but the standard seats are excellent. Warranty until Dec 31st 2013 as well.

Storm Grey 200
I'm thinking about selling my clio 200, it's storm grey, done 30k, full service history, recaros, black roof, but no cup chassis. Dec 2010.

Interested?

Mine may be up for sale within the next month or two, I just need to decide this is 100% what I want to do.

2010 (60), Alien Green, cup pack, Recaros, black Speedlines, cup spoiler, RS monitor, cornering lights (with HIDs), folding mirrors and it's on 23k miles. I've just had it serviced, 6 months tax, and two news Contisport 3's on the front too.

I'll advertise it on here if I do decide to sell the car.

Fiesta ST200
Mine may be up for sale within the next month or two, I just need to decide this is 100% what I want to do.

2010 (60), Alien Green, cup pack, Recaros, black Speedlines, cup spoiler, RS monitor, cornering lights (with HIDs), folding mirrors and it's on 23k miles. I've just had it serviced, 6 months tax, and two news Contisport 3's on the front too.

I'll advertise it on here if I do decide to sell the car.

Sounds nice mate! I just bought a red 2012 one done 6,000 miles with cup chassis and recaros. Otherwise I might have considered!