ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent tint companies in Glasgow?

Clio Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
Anyone know of any decent guys? And their rough price? My mate went to Mr Tint at Alexandara Parade..can't say he did a great job - there were scratches and bubbles in the tinting so i'm a bit wary of going there. But then again he did only pay £100 lol

tint tec done my clios, they were on it before i got the ca but there was a business card in the manual with a reciept. did a good job anyway

Clio 200
diamond tints in rutherglen, done all my cars, and recommend him to anyone, cost me 130 a think for the 2 ronts 2 rears and the back windscreen.

and dont go to mr tint ive yet to see a half decent job by him

2010 Mazda 3 MPS
Im going to Advanced Auto Tinting on South Street,

back and other 4 for £130

They get you in 2 weeks after to check that it's settled in right and theres nothing wrong + you get a lifetime warranty!

Sounds good to me, my mates clio looks mint and thats were he got his done.

:star:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
every car ive had in the last 5ish years have been done by him.. good deal to be had to if u tell him i sent u!!