ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent tyres

Proxies are T1s afaik. are the t1r's 'that much' better?

Those Yoko's look awful and are only W speed rated.

I need two new fronts and Goodyear can't supply anyone with GSD3's before xmas!

I'm not too bothered on cost....I just want similar performance to the GSD3's.

Any suggestions?

Sorry for the thread hijack dave, thought it'd save another new thread and I need 'em in the same size too!

Tom

Dynamique+ 1.4
The W speed rating is up to 168mph V is 149 thats what ive got at the moment. Gunna ring round all my local tyre places tomorrow and see what theyve got. Get off work at 12.30 on friday so i can get it all sorted that afternoon :)

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
I use to use toyo,s but found them quite expensive. I started using Uniroyals-the rain tyre!
You may laugh as its listed some places as a budget tyre but its superb in my view, speed rated to 150mph, my local garge are doing them for £38a tyre but i am running 15" alloys.
Rag the sh*t out my car and ive found them really good value for money.

I woulnd't get the R or the S I don;'t like either of them. How about the F! tyre?

Do you mean the F1?

Are they the GSD2's or a different tyre?

Have I got any more options? I don't really mind on price, I'd much rather pay for the quality.....

Tom

Do you mean the F1?

Are they the GSD2's or a different tyre?

Have I got any more options? I don't really mind on price, I'd much rather pay for the quality.....
Yep I meant the F1's worry missed that.

GSD3's are the new type of F1's I think

Personaly the only tyres I like for road use are the continetal 1's but there out of production for about a year now.