ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decisions...decisions

Right today im going to buy 1 of 2 things.....but cant decide. New headunit (JVC KD-LH401) or magnex oval 6x4 backbox ???? ARR cant decide. Which should i go for?? My cup is standard so far!:confused:

Well Ive just been down to Revolution in Gateshead and ordered my 6x4 Oval Magnex, its getting fitted on monday.....cant wait now...hope it was the right choice.:D

Dont just get a back box, get the whole thing. I think if you just buy a magnex back box you cant fit the magnex mid section at a later date (it wont fit the magnex bb you can buy separately

Ah bollox, i didnt have enough money to get the full system. Never mind im sure i will just be as happy with the bb. All i want is a nice sound..not too bothered about performance gains

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Hi mate, your reg doesnt start LN does it? Saw a Cup up that way today. Im from South Shields.

Nah mate wasnt me, my reg starts N4 , I drive to shields whenever i want to take my car for a spin but with no particular place to go.....