ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decked 182

S

snooker03tom

Little Update. Managed to get some pictures of it clean whilst it was dry in a local car park. Hope you like. Milltek alert too!
DSCF5056.jpg

DSCF5057.jpg

DSCF5058.jpg

DSCF5059.jpg

DSCF5061.jpg

Photo0732.jpg

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Love it mate looks class, want mine a litle bit lower at the back but ther already as far down as can be

S

snooker03tom

Love it mate looks class, want mine a litle bit lower at the back but ther already as far down as can be

Yeah me too, i cant lower it anymore at the back. Ive just had a quick look at yours, super nice matey. You should be proud of it.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Get coilsprings to make you some shorter rear springs buddy.

£100

ive thought about that mate, still have the adjusters in and ive heard itl drop a bit more if i take them out, just havnt got round to it lol! Cant wait for the summer and nice weather to get on with things

alien green rs133
AWESOME, another person who appreciates the safrane splitter at last :D

i love speedbumps needs to be on on the splitter and im not keen on the pedobear, but apart from that its awesome

hutchie

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah me too, i cant lower it anymore at the back. Ive just had a quick look at yours, super nice matey. You should be proud of it.

Cheers mate, i do love it, urs looks perfect height as it is, Get some silver visions mate, only about 5 a set of ebay and will finish it off even more

S

snooker03tom

AWESOME, another person who appreciates the safrane splitter at last :D

i love speedbumps needs to be on on the splitter and im not keen on the pedobear, but apart from that its awesome

hutchie

haha you was the man who inspired me. Yeah i did have the speedbumps sticker on the splitter but it wouldnt stay on.

S

snooker03tom

Cheers mate, i do love it, urs looks perfect height as it is, Get some silver visions mate, only about 5 a set of ebay and will finish it off even more

Yeah i agree, you have motivated me into finally buying some.

alien green rs133
haha you was the man who inspired me. Yeah i did have the speedbumps sticker on the splitter but it wouldnt stay on.

i put mine on, and it looked like it was gonna fall off, so i got the heat gun/hair dryer and warmed it up, its staying strong.

on a side note i think my splitter is actually different to yours as mine is squarer and has a lip in the middle :cool:

S

snooker03tom

i put mine on, and it looked like it was gonna fall off, so i got the heat gun/hair dryer and warmed it up, its staying strong.

on a side note i think my splitter is actually different to yours as mine is squarer and has a lip in the middle :cool:

yeah mine started to come off so i got the hairdrier out but it came off about 2 days later.

Titanium 182
Looks really nice, bar the splitter I can't stand those fat ones.
Maybe a tad higher too and lose the stickers :p but that's just my opinion!

Static Low
ive thought about that mate, still have the adjusters in and ive heard itl drop a bit more if i take them out, just havnt got round to it lol! Cant wait for the summer and nice weather to get on with things

should drop it about another 7mm or so buddy :)