ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

delivered today

Scooby STi, FiestaST

big boxes

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/mattferret/IMG_2805small.jpg

i love getting mail.....

however when the mail does not include a couple of bits... the end result has to be removed again until the extra bits arrive :(

on for a few minutes tho.. (shopped btw lower to avoid the 4x4 replies :oops:, suspension is coming hopefully this week).

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/mattferret/droppedonmyproracesmall.jpg

they look v nice in the sun, shiney and the glossy black rim is pretty damn attractive too. imo

Scooby STi, FiestaST

the sprogets (?) to sit the wheel in the middle of the discs...

i think thats what they are called... otherwise its just 4 very small bolts holding it in place....:confused:

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by clio__chris on 26 July 2005

spiggot rings arent they?

looks gorgeous tho!
yes thats the little buggers....

thanks for the comments... it was either these or the TD pro-race 1.2s

but in the end i was alot of the other wheel and didnt want to tread on toes.

I wasnt 100% sure of my decision (tds are lighter and black as they come) but after opening the boxes im glad to have these TBH.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

They look great!

Kind of like the 17" ones they put on the Golfs.

What tyres did you get packaged with them?

--chris

Scooby STi, FiestaST

only got the falken tyres.. they were about 600 odd quid.

MArtin.. they dont seem to be that heavy tbh.. but then again i dont fly to much missus gets annoyed.

yes 17s

Scooby STi, FiestaST

thanks... only seen the one other with them. will be nice when i get round to fitting them.

rain rain rain.