ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent removed

:D after getting my baby back from dealers and finding a ding in passenger rear panel guy came today and fixed her, well impressed with service which dealers are paying for, took him 10 minutes using some sort of pole to massage dent out and its now back to looking :cool: was so impressed with his work i paid him to take a dent out my mums kas boot lid and again a top class job

renault clio 182 cup

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 05 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 05 May 2005

good news. can you still see a slight ripple where it was?

could on mine.
honestly cant see any trace of it
same as me,had 2 dents removed from my doors, were removed so well there is no trace of them.:D

Quote: Originally posted by christhekiddy on 05 May 2005

how much did the dent removal cost?
no idea mate, dealer paying, i did however pay £35 for my mums ka, took him 10 mins, maybe a bit steep but a perfect job

renault clio 182 cup

mine only cost 69 pounds for 2 panels which was a great price.i expect he liked the car.;)

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Alymac on 05 May 2005

no idea mate, dealer paying, i did however pay £35 for my mums ka, took him 10 mins, maybe a bit steep but a perfect job

i paid nearly £90 for one dent rear passenger panel. as i said could still slightly see it if i tried. really had to try but still.

that was with chipsway.

Down to the person doing the repair.

I am one picky so and so when it comes to dents, any trace whatsoever and it pisses me off no end. Had 2 removed from my driver door on my old Audi, absolutely no trace whatsoever left, I cant recommend the person enough. Much better than other companies Ive used in the past.

I too was skeptical, however if time is taken to do threpai properly there will be no trace left at all, like I asy i am one picky sod, it has to be perfect and it was.

BTW, am near Stockport if any1s interested in the company I used? Cost was £70 for 2 different panels, which entailed removing interior trim on both the door and the rea3/4 panel.

Do you think the price would be cheaper if you removed the interior trim yourself so they dont have to?! Surely removing the trim takes as long as actually removing the dent?! Ive got two in each door and one on a rear 1/4 panel, not looking forward to the price of that!

Skoda Fabia vRS

i got one done by Dent Genie on the passenger side door, NO trace of the dent whatsoever, and i spot every tiny little mark on my car no matter how small

no trim had to be removed at all