ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks chaps - much appreciated. I'm hoping to finish off a couple of outstanding jobs over the next week or so and then look to try and get a few hours invested in this again.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Thanks chaps - much appreciated. I'm hoping to finish off a couple of outstanding jobs over the next week or so and then look to try and get a few hours invested in this again.

You on Xbox dude? If so you should add us. I will be (and in sure the others will be) more than willing to help.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
You on Xbox dude? If so you should add us. I will be (and in sure the others will be) more than willing to help.
Yep, I'd be happy to help.
I'll also be on hombre.
Cheers fellas - I am indeed on Xbox (no talkie headset gear or anything like that though...) My tag is the same as my username here. As said, I'm snowed under with work at the moment but I'll give you a shout when I'm ready to jump in :)

GTD, Lupo
Talk Talk have yet again managed to cancel my broadband with no input from myself 😧 so I might not be on for a while if they can't get it sorted. Worst case I will change to BT so I will miss the start of HoW! Which is a little gutting as I have done a fair bit of prep work for it.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We have been doing a lot of 'speed runs' lately on the Vanguard ROC strikes, just trying to do them as fast as possible. Got an exotic shotgun at the end of one of them, Universal remote. Wasn't the shotgun I wanted though.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've got UR and never used it I don't think. The invective is good though if you get the bounty for that. I'll be on tonight about 10ish for nightfalls if anyone else is on - last one before HOW so hoping they have a nice short one like last week!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Omnigul is a major ASW. We tend to hop on our sparrows and boost through everything and hide in a room at the back near the end and take turns to pop out and shoot her.

I really want 2 more exotic weapons then I think I'll probably start getting bored of the game, the auto shotgun (four something?) and the ghallajorn.

Currently loving Hard Light and Ice Breaker.

Mito Sportiva 135
I only have 1 gjallahorn and 1 Black Hammer though, some of my friends have 3 each of them, too! One of my clan mates (1,400 hours in) has about 2,500 ascendant energy too!

He still needs Patience & Time though - so I got all the exotics in 700 hours less than him!

Mito Sportiva 135
My (awful) Nightfall rewards...8 ascendant shards, 8 ascendant shards and another chest of alpha lupi (which I've kept out of spite!)

Then quickly did Crota on normal and got another Blackhammer, so that was the best thing for me

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
My (awful) Nightfall rewards...8 ascendant shards, 8 ascendant shards and another chest of alpha lupi (which I've kept out of spite!)

Then quickly did Crota on normal and got another Blackhammer, so that was the best thing for me
I got a legendary machine gun :(

Mito Sportiva 135
That's alright - at least you can use that
Was pleased to get the bounty for not dying on Omnigul throughout the strike - that one is a biatch with juggler and lightswitch on!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
That's alright - at least you can use that
Was pleased to get the bounty for not dying on Omnigul throughout the strike - that one is a biatch with juggler and lightswitch on!
Nice! I need to get into Crota this week, I need 2 armour pieces and then can work to level 32. Then I need Ice Breaker and Gjallahorn :)

Mito Sportiva 135
You should have sent me an invite last night - we did it on normal in about 25 minutes! I went to bed about midnight but my group ran it again

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You should have sent me an invite last night - we did it on normal in about 25 minutes! I went to bed about midnight but my group ran it again
Ah, really? I was busy doing the Nightfall and things last night anyway, think I ran it 3 times in the end? Plus a few strike bounties. I'll see if anyone is around tonight, and try and run it :)

Mito Sportiva 135
The nightfall this week was horrible for me, the only good thing about Omnigul is all the glimmer, but I had 25k already!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I got nothing, and have 25k glimmer too :( was hoping on an exotic weapon, so hopefully my lack of drops isn't a sign of this week to come in Crota!