ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed RB 200 - *Warning - Pic Heavy*

RB 200
I took yesterday off, and gave the 200 a detail for the first time since i bought it.

chappers was nice enough to guide me in the direction of some decent products, and I think I done alright considering i've never done it before!

ooh and also got me some ''RS'' centre caps, as the silver centre caps on black wheels was driving me mad.

anyway, heres the results, as they rolled off my camera, sorry if the pics are all over the shop :p

RB 200
:) must admit it took me all day :p 1st time I've properly done any car! I'm chuffed with the outcome ... Just hope it stays nice for CSS

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looks lovely

needs projectors- should have been standard instead of those blue bus lights

S

RB 200
Yup I know but the mrs won't let me throw money at it... Haha got a triumph in the garage needs restoring 1st :p

Looks great! What products?

Red Mist? ORLY? Or should I say NORLY. Faarrrr better products out there.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
the speedlines look nice with black centres, get some silvervision bulbs only cheap and a cup spoiler, i like the cs12 position i placed ours over the cs tax disc in black, look forward to seeing it in the flesh at cs12, it will prob rain on the way:(

RB 200
yea i bet theres nowhere to wash it either :( haha. my black 197 rep has a cup spoiler, I don't think i'll have on on this to be honest, although i do like them!
and yep, suppose if it rains the dead flys will wash straight off :p

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Top job, but them RS caps?! have a word! They look like something you'd pick up in Halfords!

Rattle can from paints4u in the ixell black, whip out the diamonds, quick key, few coats and bobs your uncle. Cost me a tenner at best

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Great effort mate! It's nice to see a Racing Blue one in a similar spec to mine... and without that awful chav spoiler. :eek:

2004 Clio 182 cup
good job. what cleaning products did you use. im thinking of doing the 182 in a couple of weeks when my clay bar arrives as it hasnt ever been done

RB 200
Great effort mate! It's nice to see a Racing Blue one in a similar spec to mine... and without that awful chav spoiler. :eek:

Haha yep! Dislike the spoiler, I like yours but I'd need a new tailgate?! ...
I thought I best get it all clean for CSS because otherwise it would look a mess next to yours! Haha

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You can just laugh at my Le Mans stonechips. Lol.

Yeah, GT Spoiler is a factory only job, as you need the non-RS tailgate.

K-TEC sell one that's similar though, Elia I think it's called.

RB 200
Yep I noticed that spoiler, don't fancy one on it though.. Think I'm just Gunna leave it standard and spend my money keeping it clean and shiny :) is Chris Pask or seb heading over to CSS?