ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed Vee and surprise car!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Had a offer that i really couldnt refuse by a mate of mine the other day, he works as a valeter at ford and works been pretty quiet lately so offered to go over my car for me which i was quick to take him up on!

The only problem was i need a car for work and to nip the missus about and stuff... so i was lent this for a few days!

Picture465-2.jpg

Picture460-2.jpg

Picture459-1.jpg

Picture457-1.jpg

Picture456-1.jpg

Picture455-1.jpg

Picture454-1.jpg

Picture453-1.jpg

Picture449-1.jpg

Picture461-1.jpg

Picture462-2.jpg

Picture463-1.jpg

Picture464-1.jpg

Always had a soft spot for them and this is a mint example, all original apart from the exhaust and engine, even has original windows all round and lights.

anyway as you can see i got a bit carried away with the camera :eek:

and here's some pics of a nice shiney vee too!

Picture466.jpg

Picture467.jpg

Picture468.jpg

Picture469.jpg

Picture470.jpg

Picture471.jpg

Picture473.jpg

Picture479.jpg

Picture480.jpg

Picture481.jpg

Picture483.jpg

enjoy :)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yeah he's up for doing cash jobs on the side, just means leaving the car with him.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
vees looking mint, whos is the rs? my mates got one running 200bhp keeps blowing the intercooler pipe off on full boost! torque steers all over the shop!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
nahh no oompah-loompah's :rasp:

fiesta is a mate of mine, not had it for long and knows i love it so lent it me :)

not sure what its running really, dont think its had much done but it shifts pretty well!

120d M Sport
Vee looks amazing all shined up, but I'm very impressed by that RS Turbo...standard and original looking aswell :D how is it you ended up borrowing that?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I'm sure we made a deal...Your no allowed to post pics of the vee! ;)

Least your rolling minus sidelights! lol

Both cracking :approve:

Nostalgia with the FRST though, I always wanted one (well that or a 90 spec ERST) sadly all the ones I saw were crap:( this was years ago too.

Tangoed Works
3 spokes on the fezzy are jokes by modern standard. love them in radiant red. the vee is simply stunning!

J

J182sport

v6 looks awesome,but when i see your first pic of the FRST i felt sad as i remeber my mod'd concourse Fiesta RS brings back memorys!! was an awesome car but they are money pits even the best ones! 20k worth of recipts lol not all me thank god.

anyway good job on the v6 really nice

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Love that RS its just so retro, wud love to have one tucked up in a garage.

As for the Vee ddddaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee that's minty fresh now with added zest :-D