ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Subscription Boxes

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Hi all,

I am new to detailing and just want to get my hands on a few sample products to see what I like etc etc. I have read hours and hours of reviews but I would like to actually try some products for myself.

Alas, I have been considering a subscription box as a cheaper way (and more varied) to try some new products without wasting money on a bottle of something I decide I dont like.

Do you have a subscription to any detailing boxes? Which ones are best?

Cheers

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi all,

I am new to detailing and just want to get my hands on a few sample products to see what I like etc etc. I have read hours and hours of reviews but I would like to actually try some products for myself.

Alas, I have been considering a subscription box as a cheaper way (and more varied) to try some new products without wasting money on a bottle of something I decide I dont like.

Do you have a subscription to any detailing boxes? Which ones are best?

Cheers

I tried a subscription box called waxybox a couple of years back. I didn’t really think it was all that great to be honest.

What products are you thinking about trying?

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
I tried a subscription box called waxybox a couple of years back. I didn’t really think it was all that great to be honest.

What products are you thinking about trying?

From what I can gather, Waxybox has all but finished. Another couple have come up that ive seen. "becauseracecar" is one. Not sold on the name but the previous boxes look ok.

In terms of what I want to try, its nothing mega complicated. New snow foams/shampoos, waxes and so on.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Just re-read this. What about it didnt you like?

I don’t think I went on to order a single product that came in any of the boxes.

I tend to just go with CarPro products now.

They’re good quality and are pretty hard to beat in my opinion.

IronX for example is the premium iron remover on the market. Nothing comes close to it as far as I’m concerned.

If you buy the large 4 litre options it works out good value, it’s a bit of an initial outlay but works out better in the long run.

And there’s also still a CS discount code iirc.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
I don’t think I went on to order a single product that came in any of the boxes.

I tend to just go with CarPro products now.

They’re good quality and are pretty hard to beat in my opinion.

IronX for example is the premium iron remover on the market. Nothing comes close to it as far as I’m concerned.

If you buy the large 4 litre options it works out good value, it’s a bit of an initial outlay but works out better in the long run.

And there’s also still a CS discount code iirc.
Thanks for giving me a heads up on that. I'll check carpro out and see how they go. I think I like the idea of the sub box because it's a surprise. However, if you didn't reorder any of the stuff you got in the box, it's hardly worth it!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Thanks for giving me a heads up on that. I'll check carpro out and see how they go. I think I like the idea of the sub box because it's a surprise. However, if you didn't reorder any of the stuff you got in the box, it's hardly worth it!

Anything you’re thinking about ordering be it Carpro or anything else, if you stick a post on here people will gladly give your their opinions