ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devon Airfield Sprint - 25/02/07

Still working on all these pics. Got some good harsh criticism (which I always welcome) of my composition on a photography forum for the ones I showed them, so I'm working on some different crops etc.

A few new ones...

132564511-M.jpg

132564523-M.jpg

132564515-M.jpg

132564519-M.jpg

106 Rallye
Some really great pics there, would have loved to come along to this, Smeatharpe is great fun and is only down the road from me, but I went out with the Rallye Register (I hear some of you guys in Taunton saw one of the black Rallyes in the Halfords car park before you left ;) )

I will keep a look out for the next one and will pop along, as long as you don't mind having a Peugeot in tow :eek:

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Rallyes, either in 106 or 306 (even in 205) versions would be great to see at Smeatharpe. Good to compare them with our Clio's.

I'm a bit concerned about being spied on though. I was thinking of finding out what they were doing. It might not be us, it might be something to do with how many events like this the land owner is allowed to have. Any thoughts?

Rob669

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
We were doing nothing illegal. We were there with the land-owner himself so no problem there.

In my opinion, the only thing they could do us for would be excessive noise.

But there's only ever one car going, and it's a long strip. Can't see then getting anything from that.

If it was over the usage, it would've been some council van.

My theory is that it was just two bored plods thinking they'd hit the jackpot. Once they'd confirmed with the land-owner that we were there with permission, they snuck off to hide, in the hope they'd get some of us when we left.

clio v6
they were just checking to see if we ran off when they arrived...we have permission to be there and the farmer has enough days to let us continue...
don't worry its all in hand..lol