ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Meet/Sprint Pics (56k no chance)

clio v6
your brother should be locked up...lol

will sit down and sort the championship table soon.

Last edited:
  FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
^ Justin, a complete shock result, a certain blue 172 cup ;) Ill beat him one day..

Chris your photo's are even more stunning than usual :O Absolutely superb, you should work for EVO!

Great day as usual but a really good track layout and great weather, im so red today :(

^ Justin, a complete shock result, a certain blue 172 cup ;) Ill beat him one day..

Chris your photo's are even more stunning than usual :O Absolutely superb, you should work for EVO!

Great day as usual but a really good track layout and great weather, im so red today :(

Didnt see that coming ;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
^^^^^Yuuuuuttttttuuup
Awesome day everyone.Cheers Clarkie for sorting it as usual.
:cool:

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
Photo 65 you can see Matt Riddle's ARB hanging off on the passenger side.

Awesome photos and a great day!

---------------------------------------

What exhaust did the flame red 172 have?..... it sounded awesome
just had a good look at the pics and yh it was hanging off for a while!lol
by the look of the tyre i think thats what caused the blow out and huge gash in the inside wall of the tyre!
took ages to force it back into place!:mad:
its ok now though!
thanks for yet an other great day !
cant wait till the next one;) :quiet:

172 Race Car
oh yes it was a great day, will definatley try and make the next. i really liked the layout we came up with, needed big balls in some areas and to be patient in others. I really dont understand why more people dont go. £20 for a days fun, how much do some people spend on stuff like induction kits. 20 quid is nothing! Best fun for the money (exluding lap dancing)

Thanks again Alex for organising and the passenger ride.

Jay

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
oh yes it was a great day, will definatley try and make the next. i really liked the layout we came up with, needed big balls in some areas and to be patient in others. I really dont understand why more people dont go. £20 for a days fun, how much do some people spend on stuff like induction kits. 20 quid is nothing! Best fun for the money (exluding lap dancing)

Jay
i brought along 6mates!
and they just came to watch!?
but i think we give them a good show and they will attend the next one!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
So much for buying track wheels and tyres for saving my road ones lol
188142684-M.jpg

182cup & 172 racecar
Good pics Chris,looks like you all had a fantastic day and some good weather.Again I apologise for not being able to make it,but there was no contest with driving a Leon race car,catch you all next time I hope.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
So much for buying track wheels and tyres for saving my road ones lol

pmsl, I love that one, the reaction of you and Steve after when all the tyre smoke drifted into the car was hilarious.

I couldnt see anything after that, tyre and grit everywhere, including my eyes! Pics after look funny as most of the smoke is gone but were waving our hands like loons lol

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
lets see how much grit and rubber we rip up next time :race:

mybe i shall bring the fiat cinq again lol:lolup:

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
What was under the bonnet of the gold clio? Sleeper? Or just a 1.2/1.4? Interested because it looks like its moving in them pics!

Looks like an amazing day though!

MKIII 138

Jay

where was this again ?

any events like this near york or leeds ?

cheers

Jay

where was this again ?

any events like this near york or leeds ?

cheers

Its a small village called Smeatharpe .... in North Devon.

Its well worth the drive down.

Why not make a weekend of it and check into a Travel Lodge or something?

FF Blackgold 182
Big thanks to Clarkie for organising the event and also for the refreshments too, thank you ladies! Also big thanks to Mark Cup for the passenger ride! Awesome!:D Top day and I will be attending the next one for def! Some cracking pics in there Chris. Is it possible to aquire high res versions of these? I haven't looked at the full gallery yet Chris, as my work computer isn't having any of it! A fun day was had by all and it is def worth the £20. I've got some pics that I will put up in the next few days I hope. I wasn't too bothered about my times really, but it was just fun to hoon around and cook my clutch! :eek:

Steve

Thanks for the kind comments all.

Steve: Every single pic on my site is uploaded in full (about 3MB each), when you hover over a pic you should get an options box, and you can save the original size file.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Great pics as always matey, so sharp. Proves you dont need mega Megapixels to get decent images. Are they cropped at all?

I must remember to look out for the next one of these, really want to go!

Great pics as always matey, so sharp. Proves you dont need mega Megapixels to get decent images. Are they cropped at all?

I must remember to look out for the next one of these, really want to go!

Not really much cropping at all, for once my 80-200 was plenty long enough as I could get in pretty close to the action, once things are in range of that beast of a lens there aren't many things that can touch it for sharpness. Easily my sharpest shots yet though considering they were all pretty much panning shots, the new Monopod made a huuuuuge difference in that respect.

6MP is plenty ;) Only reason I'm upgrading next year is to increase the frames per second and to get a few more focus points.

FF Blackgold 182
Thanks for the kind comments all.

Steve: Every single pic on my site is uploaded in full (about 3MB each), when you hover over a pic you should get an options box, and you can save the original size file.

Nice one. Many thanks Chris! As said, great pics and I have only viewed the ones in this thread as the works IT bunch block any decent sites, lol. :evil:. Nice to see one of mine in this thread with the rear wheel up in the air! :approve: Awesome! You going to Combe on 8th Sept for Eurofest Chris, if so, I will see you there mate. Thanks again! :cool:

You going to Combe on 8th Sept for Eurofest Chris, if so, I will see you there mate. Thanks again! :cool:

Yep it looks like I am now, tried to get discount tickets for the Britcar 24hr via Evo but that doesn't appear to be happening, so I will be heading to Combe instead.

See you there, we must be due an average slightly cloudly day next, will be great for pics :)