ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Meet/Sprint Pics (56k no chance)

172 Race Car
Awsome vid Rob, came out much better than mine.

People can see now exactly what this event is like, hopefully that will help the turn out next time

RB 182
where was this again ?

any events like this near york or leeds ?

cheers

Its a small village called Smeatharpe .... in North Devon.

cough......... east devon :rasp:

looked like you were having fun up there guys, sorry didnt introduce myself or anything, popped up there mid afternoon with JAMESSRICH, Just to see what was going on.
Just moved to devon (friday actually, lol ) so hopefully be able to meet you all at something else :)

kirsten

BMW E46 330i Touring
Gutted I missed this, looked like a good one this time. Wales was nice though, sat out in the midday sun in the missus parents' hot tub eating beef sandwiches...mmm. :D

well done everyone...excellent day...sunburn't tho.

thanks to chris for the photo's and tucks for doing the timing.

also thanks to the lovely mandy and ami for the refreshments.

only down side was the poor turnout...luckily we had enough in the kitty from the previous events to subsidise this one.

Sorry for the no-show but I'm in the process of selling 2 Clio's and moving.

:(

FF Blackgold 182
Think Jay (Burp) may have done. He did get one onboard with Mark Cup for definate, as I was a passenger on that run! Amazing! :D

Didn't come out apparently. The camera shifted and got a 1:04 close up of your right arm.

Doh! I can say it was an amazing experience as a passenger on that run, even if the vid was showing just my arm, lol. :rasp:

My god this place generates a lot of traffic, got my reports up today and discovered I had over 27,000 hits on the Airfield Gallery since Sunday night and 400 pictures have been downloaded at original size (3MB+ each)

Over 2.1GB of data transfer in 3 days :eek:

'92 172, Lotus Elise
Ads, think i saw you in Exeter today at about 12:45 in heavytree heading towards town

BMW E46 330i Touring
Probably the missus mate, was working from 10:30 until 7:30 today... was the car been driven like it was stolen!?!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
everybody who wants to come next time is 4th november.
check out the airfield post by clarkie v6;)
put your name down and turn up!

oh yes it was a great day, will definatley try and make the next. i really liked the layout we came up with, needed big balls in some areas and to be patient in others. I really dont understand why more people dont go. £20 for a days fun, how much do some people spend on stuff like induction kits. 20 quid is nothing! Best fun for the money (exluding lap dancing)

Thanks again Alex for organising and the passenger ride.

Jay
Hey Burp, was it you I met at the services on the M5? (red 172 and your friend in the black 182?) Looks like you have a good day, hope you enjoyed it.

172 Race Car
oh yes it was a great day, will definatley try and make the next. i really liked the layout we came up with, needed big balls in some areas and to be patient in others. I really dont understand why more people dont go. £20 for a days fun, how much do some people spend on stuff like induction kits. 20 quid is nothing! Best fun for the money (exluding lap dancing)

Thanks again Alex for organising and the passenger ride.

Jay
Hey Burp, was it you I met at the services on the M5? (red 172 and your friend in the black 182?) Looks like you have a good day, hope you enjoyed it.
Yes mate, it was me and Anim@l. Nice to meet u,Hope u enjoyed your holiday.

Black 182
188101189-L.jpg

Brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!