ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

did it :)

clio sport 172, 2002
i posted a thread up the other day asking weather the missus's 1.2 punto or my 172 would be better on fuel on the motorway, i had mixed view's on this. so i decided to take the clio anyways, and managed a very respectable 42.9mpg avrage on my trip to london, 128.9 miles, this is much better than the 23mpg i normally get round town,

has any one had better??

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
1.2's have to work hard to get the speed up so its always going to be poor.I had a 1.2 once whilst my 182 was being serviced and it was poor on fuel for what it was

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
another mpg thread eeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr we goessssssssssssss

mk3 golf gti
lol, im leaving at about 4am!!! going to falmouth! just going for a loong weekend to see the folks, might be available for a mini meet!

Family Bus
No it wasnt! TUT!

It was after sitting at a steady 50-55mph on the motorway...for ages lol!

Racing blue 182
when i went manchester the other week i was sat at 80mph and she was doing just over 42mpg for about an hour

clio sport 172, 2002
well from this it looks like i need to try abit harder, going home tonight so gonna try then if i dont get to bored that is lol

thanks