ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did you ever suprised anyone with your clio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 2 1.5dCi 100bhp
Well, you just won't believe what happened to me. Yesterday i was with a little bit in a hurry to get home, and in the highway i was hitting 200kph, there very few cars on the road, nice plain straight and dry weather soo i just pushed my clio to 200kph, when i saw a flash and realized i got busted by a speed radar. Less than a mile later i was told by a cop to stop next to him and the police car. Then was i realized i was really screwed. He identified himself and asked me for the documentation which i quickly handed to him. It was like:

-Sir, did you realized you're hitting almost 200kph?
-I wasn't really paying atention to the speed, but you know, with such a nice road and weather things can get a little out of hand.
-You know you're getting a big speed ticket for this don't you?
-Yeah, by this time i already got that.

He went to the police car to got some sort of report and when he came back he asked:
-Would mind if i ask you what engine does your car have?
-Not at all. It's a 1.5dci 100bhp.
-Is that stock?
-Yes, the only thing i got done was a remap.
-I'll tell you something, i can't cut you loose on this one, but if you can get me to the person who did that job on your car, you will only pay the ticket for the minimum speeding infraction. I've got one with that very same engine, got it two months ago.

I thought he was joking but i said yes, and handed him a paper with the phone number of the friend who took care of my remap.
Thanks to that i've only payed 1/4 of the price of the speeding ticket.

My friend told me he called late today to book a remap for his car.
In the end i was luckiest unlucky guy around.

Chocolate Orange 172
Beat my mates 200bhp C20XE Redtop Corsa and 320bhp Astra Coupe Turbo, but the bloke in the Astra is a crap driver though lol

1eight2
I did the same but in mph, he offered me a race. I beat him and a zonda that also joined it.

It was a pretty fun day.

Status
Not open for further replies.