ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Did You Know If You Buy The New Civic Type R

Its £75 if you want the Type R Badge on the grill and Graphics on the side panels. It doesnt come included when you buy the car, even on the GT version!!

I had a few TYPE R customers really kicking off this week and I dont blame them.

Pictures below show you what the type r looks like without them on

131402-1.jpg

131402-3.jpg

its just getting crazy i tell u

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
Im considering changing to a Type R myself. Impressed by the fact the back seats fold totally flat giving a large load bay so i can use it for work.

Dont think i would go for the GT as its not in the Type R spirit. The little black front and rear bumper add ons look good though.

172 Cup
i used to work for the company that made the foot pedals for the new civic, did you know the civic is the first mass produced production car to have a colapsable brake pedal in the event of a head on colision?

It's designed to colapse to stop the impact shock from travelling through the car onto the brake pedal, up your leg (as you're standing on the brake pedal trying to stop) and breaking your leg

there are more right leg breaks in front car smashes than anything, this is designed to stop the shock from going into your leg

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
I want one, a little out of my price range at the moment due to new house splitting form missus etc:dapprove:

Rsport182Cup'd
i used to work for the company that made the foot pedals for the new civic, did you know the civic is the first mass produced production car to have a colapsable brake pedal in the event of a head on colision?

It's designed to colapse to stop the impact shock from travelling through the car onto the brake pedal, up your leg (as you're standing on the brake pedal trying to stop) and breaking your leg

there are more right leg breaks in front car smashes than anything, this is designed to stop the shock from going into your leg

Do you live in Japan?

either way very itelligent piece of kit, thanks for telling me - i will try to avoid crashing!;)

M

mini-valver

you wont need to if you've already crashed though! *tongue in bottom lip face* ;)

MINI Cooper S
Looks mean as f**k! loads better than the old one! but still £75 for some stickers! :|

Golf R soon...
Thats the nicest new Type-R I have seen yet!

Are they the option wheels you can buy! they really suit it

172cup
most dealers will knock it off. they should charge for mats, fuel, met paint etc... but never do. always get em free when you buy new or even used

depends on how much of a r****d you are

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
You cannae polish a turd. The badges are of little significance IMO.

New looks a bit better than the old I reckon?
less "breadvan-ish" ;)

Simon

Attachments

• Civic_Type_R.sized.jpg
    Civic_Type_R.sized.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 102