ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

difference between catalytic converter

clio 182 cup ff
I have a ff182. Fitting a cat back rs192 exhaust friday. A friend of a friend who has a shiny new cat that he says came from a clio trophy
That was removed very shortly after buying car from new for a decat and has been stored in loft eversince.
I was going to change my rusty cat while fitting exhaust. My question is this. His cat and mine are identical length.
But mine narrows down for a couple of inches where his seems to be fatter to the connections. Does anyone know if there is a visual difference between the cats on 172/182/trophy. Or is it that my current cat at.some point in its past has been exchanged for
A cheap aftermarket and the one he has is actually a normal 182 cat

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
172/182 are completely different, I don't see why 182/trophy should differ, yours could possibly be aftermarket. so long as you pass emissions why worry? you can't see it.

clio 182 cup ff
Thats the problem its not the difference if there was one between trophy and 182 its that the one hjas is from a 182 and looks different to mine. Is his a genuine 182/trophy and mine a cheapo. Whats the visual difference between 172 and 182