ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Differences of Mk2 Ph2 sports?

BMW F31
im sure there is a thread somewhere on here but im damned if i can find it on search.

im going to be looking at purchasing either a mk2 ph2 172 or a 182, my question really is what are the differences in models etc e.g 172 FF obviously has air con, abs, and leather but anything else? and the cup obviously doesnt have those things, but im not sure about the 182's and variants they came in.

i have heard of the cup packed 182, is this the same as a 172 cup e.g -abs etc etc?

if anybody could shed some light or show me the way, it would be much appreciated :cool:

RB 200 Cup!
cup packed is different to a cup - you get all the benefits of a full fat sport but with the cup options i.e. the anthracite wheels and cup suspension

TT
172 ff has 16" silver 5spokes
172 cup has 16" silver multispokes (turinis)

182 ff has two rear exhausts silver 7 spoke 16"
182 ff with cup packs has anthresite alloys in the same style as 182 f (may also have cup splitter)

182 cup not 100% sure but think it has same turinis as 172 cup but has exhausts visible as other 182s.

182 trophy is only red and has anthresite turinis

think thats everything, and i used to own a 1.4 clio and now a CTR and still know that :rasp:

106 GTi
182 Cups proper only came in Inferno or Racing Blue, and in addition to the interior Fred mentions - seats, steering wheel, stereo, air con only no climate etc exterior wise they lost the Xenon lights.

Lionel Richie
either, but the cup pack has more after market options for suspension upgrades, the normal 182 the only option is springs