ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different Suspension Setups on All Models

VRS, 200CUP, S1
these cars look miles lower. i have 20mm tyre to arch sapce at the back(which isn't a problem and about 40mm at the front.
Looks like i got another job for 2day then!

these cars look miles lower. i have 20mm tyre to arch sapce at the back(which isn't a problem and about 40mm at the front.
Looks like i got another job for 2day then!

are your tyres within 3% of the original rolling radius? all to often alloy wheel companies sell the cheapest tyres in the wrong size. worth checking.

VRS, 200CUP, S1
yup cheack and ar the same. have just made the car a lil higher and attacked the bracket that connects the bumper. Problem now i had 2 mates in the back of my car today a noticed a arch rubbing noise at the rear, when looked at il it appears the the rear right can just go up into the arch but the rear left sticks out about another 2mm makeing it rub over bumps. Other than chucking my mates out will arch rolling solve this or is there another way (had to put 8mm spacers in to get my wheels JUST past the callipers!)

B

bigrich690

Not 100% sure as i bought mine lowered but mines about 60-70mm on springs and crappy jamex shocks on 17s
(96).jpg

and on 16s
(119).jpg

want that 100mm though so coilies are next and slamming it :)

tiTTy & SV650
Here's my mk2 ph2 172 on Koni adjustables and Eibach sportlines with a full tank of fuel and a box of springs in the boot:

lowered002.jpg

Only fitted last night so not settled yet.

tiTTy & SV650
Here's my mk2 ph2 172 on Koni adjustables and Eibach sportlines with a full tank of fuel and a box of springs in the boot:

lowered002.jpg

Only fitted last night so not settled yet.

FYI the arch gaps fill with snow / slush and it freezes up, need to clear right around the wheel in this weather or you'll get rubbing ice when steering on lock.

phase 2 172
not had my clio long just wondering is it normal to have coilovers on front and a springs and dampers on back??

clio 1.2 16v
hi guys, dont know if this is the right place to put this but..

ive just orderd some V-maxx coilovers for my clio. someone as told me that i will need my camber+tracking re-doing ?
is this true ?
thanks ! harry

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
hi guys, dont know if this is the right place to put this but..

ive just orderd some V-maxx coilovers for my clio. someone as told me that i will need my camber+tracking re-doing ?
is this true ?
thanks ! harry

I should imagine so, I've just fitted eibach sportlines an the steering wheel doesnt align straight now but it did before. I was planning to get it done...

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
bilstein B14s look pretty awesome :)

anyone got pics of the new more expensice Spax the 519 sell??