ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Digital Camera under £100?

Hey all,
I know pretty much nothign about digi cams other than generally, the higher the MP the better. I am going on holiday soon and would like a camera that can take decent pictures both indoor and out and night shots. I would also prefer a rechargable battery. The two I have been looking at online are:

Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
Casio EX-Z75 Digital Camera - Silver (7.2MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.6" LCD

I've read some good and some not so good reviews about them both. Please can anyone suggest any good ones? If you can show some example shots too, that would be toppa!

Cheers,
-TS

D

dick

Hey all,
I know pretty much nothign about digi cams other than generally, the higher the MP the better. I am going on holiday soon and would like a camera that can take decent pictures both indoor and out and night shots. I would also prefer a rechargable battery. The two I have been looking at online are:

Fuji FinePix Z10fd Digital Camera
Casio EX-Z75 Digital Camera - Silver (7.2MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.6" LCD

I've read some good and some not so good reviews about them both. Please can anyone suggest any good ones? If you can show some example shots too, that would be toppa!

Cheers,
-TS

who told you that?