ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

digital clock display

2005 Impreza WRX STI
on renaults, the clock display jobbie, mine has stopped illuminating. In daylight u can see the time but when your lights are on it does not illuminate. Is there a fuse for this? I cant seem to find one and also, does this panel have a seperate lamp to illuminate it? Anyone changed one or had this problem?

BMW M135i
Theres two bulbs in the back of the display for the backlight, you'll probably have to change them. Halfrauds sell them for £1~ or so.

Dash top off to change, nothing major.

PH1 172 Sport
Just get the bulbs from halfords I had to replace mine a few weeks ago its really easy just takes a bit of time getting the dash off.

Sure you've not knocked the dimmer?

But yep, if it is the bulb they are dead easy to do. Just remember to take one with you. If the frauds dont do it go to an independent with the old ones and they'll fashon a new bulb into the holder for you if they dont have any.