ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Directline Insurance

Im 21 and am insured with direct line on the 172. Just got off the phone to them about putting a viper induction on the car and they told me i couldnt have any mods til im 25, even if the induction kit gave me NO power increase?

Just wondered if anyone else has been told the same thing.

silver valver/hybrid

yep told me too, no mods till 25 and cant drive anyone elses car till u are 25 either even if u are fully comp

They are the same company as Privilege and Tesco.

Privilege dont allow mods to under 25s but I know people insured with Tesco that are :confused:

I too am moving to Greenlight - £200 saving in doing so :eek:

RS Megane DCi 175

Im with Tesco and Ive got quite a few mods (alloys, ice etc) and Im 22.
Ill be moving to Greenlight next year tho, so give them a go.

Ziel Nurburgring

When i enquired about springs and shocks mods with DL, they asked me how much the items were worth. I told them the springs were about £130 or the coilovers were something like £600. Can you guess how much my premium went up, yup, £130 and £600 per year. Dont think the guy knew what he was doing......

Ex Ph-Quick

thanks DAY172 tesco offered me just over £800 in april when im just 22 standard 172 3 years no claims.