ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty and Knockhill

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
No unfortuntey didnt take the car round the track, but went go-karting with a fellow clio mate, who has some 172FF alloys and the all imporatnt CS sticker. Took some pictures of the car aswell, new french plate and sticker below the clio badge. Also has some silver wing mirrors, think I will get them sprayed, there like that after they got kicked off... happy days. Anyway some pictures...

P1016516.jpg

P1016517.jpg

P1016514.jpg

P1016506.jpg

P1016511.jpg

P1016499.jpg

P1016501.jpg

172 & RSi
Such a nice car, one of the best non-sports I've seen. Only thing I would do is change that rear bumper to a 172 one, theres a black one for sale atm too

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
Nice mate :) I love a good old dirty car - shows its being used for all the right reasons :p

Question for everyone...are french pressed plates illegal? I don't know why i think they are - but i remember someone telling me that they are :S

yeah they are illegal^ i got away with pressed plates then got pulled! £30 fine, back to standard now.....

looking nice, and yeah, prospeed 'ftw' lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I remember people saying to put a normal plate at the back, but either a 3/4 or a french plate at the front, so that the police from behind you will think u have normal plates, coz of the one they can see (your rear one)

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
Thats quite a good idea - i've had white indicators at the front of my car for about 6 months now, and never been pulled - but when cops r behind me, they don't notice, and if they do notice from the front - its already too late.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thanks for the comments. I have a 172 bumper in the garage just now but its silver so will get it sprayed hopefully after new year.