ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dirty bean

FF Racing Blue 182
hey

well yesterday i was sitting around doing pretty much nothing and my partner was in bed because she was working nightshift and the weeman was doing his best to wake her up

so i decided to take him out for a spin and use the new slr....nothing special the pictures are rubbish

anyway living beside loch lomond it was a nice morning to go out a drive and take in some nice views along the way i passed the traffic twice and with the 3/4 plate on i was a wee bit worried when they are sitting at the side of the road watching you...didnt fancy coming home with a fine when your partner is a copper too and she is never finished telling me to take it off

here is some pics i hope they can be seen

HTCSENSATION022.jpg

HTCSENSATION026.jpg

HTCSENSATION025.jpg

HTCSENSATION016.jpg

HTCSENSATION010.jpg

HTCSENSATION014.jpg

HTCSENSATION021.jpg

HTCSENSATION018.jpg

HTCSENSATION019.jpg

HTCSENSATION031.jpg

[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
  FF Racing Blue 182
aye he likes it for the reason he can see out the windows alot more than what he can see being in the focus though it does feel he is sittong on my shoulder in the clio

i thought i did wrap them ill need to fix it later cant seem to do it on this tablet....bummer that

FF Racing Blue 182
6x9's in the parcel shelf......really? Are you 17 or something?

lol i was waiting for a comment like this...not long had the car if you had seen some of the mods when i first got it i was quite embarrassed to drive it anyhow im slowly getting it back to standard and that was one of the smaller problems

you can have them if you cover postage lol

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Love it. Needs a spilitter as Jezza said.

I think the standard plates look better, plus, id rather keep the £60 quid fine.

But thats for another thread!

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Superb Scott, really love Inferno's!

I actually have a parcel shelf from my old 182 mate! £10 and it's yours!

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Awesome pics. 182's look quality still. I had 6 x 9's in my 106 GTi but never actually got them properly fitted so they kept falling into the boot - doh!!

FF Racing Blue 182
cheers guys :) not into the splitter would get spacers though but dont know what ones/size....ill take you up on that offer danny ill pm you :)