ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dirty/cold/silver/197/art... photos :)

Renaultsport Clio 197
been dirty for last 3 weeks...it's been raining, a bit of snow, wind..
and finaly a nice day.

so a few photos from today and some from a few days ago.
Clearly shows how the eibach springs are setting in nicely..car is much lower now. Altough my kidneys would protest :eek:

comments more than welcome :)

12012009836.jpg

197.jpg

12012009842.jpg

12012009840.jpg

12012009839.jpg

n778538634_1230117_6679.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks like an almost Spot on stance for the 197.... Great Pics as always

Renaultsport Clio 197
tnx :)

just played with shading/lighting/contrast...and not even in photoshop. just acdsee. No effects were used

pictures are from a 5mpx nokia 6220 classic so not so 'high-res'

@clio-coby, yeah ALMOST spot, could be a little lower but only when they fix all the roads here lol..and put another layer of asphalt

:)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
That's the first 197 that's really made me think WOW. The colour is great. And why didn't all 197s leave the factory that low, looks spot on.

Great pics too.

Renaultsport Clio 197
it's a great looker...
shame it's given me a lot of headaches lately
going in to get engine mounts (i think) replaced under warranty for the second time.
and standard renault noises which I no longer notice unless i'm nervous, tired and sleepy (which is most of the time lol)

santa claus forgot about the money he promised for my k-tec exhaust and schrick cams, otherwise I'd be very happy :)

Renaultsport Clio 197
yeap... can't be bothered to spend silly cash on a big old camera that I'd have to drag around with me :boring:
with my nokia in the pocket, I see a photo oportunity - pull it out, click, done (this sounded wierd lol :quiet::rasp::rasp: )

Ultra Red 197
What Springs are they mate.. just the £100 Eibach ones?! 30mm? They look well low compared to H&R's 30/40mm ones! - If you have a model number that would be spot on!

I'm quite sad, I carry a DSLR & 2 Lenses with me everywhere.. walking, in the car, on the bike, at my mums, at home.. lol.

What's with the Engine Mounts.. have they snapped due to the low-ness?

Renaultsport Clio 197
they're eibach 25/20 mm... it's just the street and the slope making it look a bit lower :approve:

this is the part number for them E10-75-008-07-22

and here is how the car sits on a 'level'

24082008076.jpg

and as for the mounts, I doubt it's because of the height. A mate here has a R26 and changed all the mounts on his car twice and the car is just a year old. Just one of the 'characteristics' of the car lol...

very jerky when releasing the clutch untill warmed up

Renaultsport Clio 197
i could have gone for the H&r ones, but the car would be useles on the roads here.
why don't u go for them, I don't think they're more expensive then the eibachs.

oh and btw I've heard h&r springs cause bad bump steer because they're too hard. I think they're purely esthetic while the eibach are a bit more performance oriented imho

Renaultsport Clio 197
don't want to wash it untill the rains stops for at least a week :D

I wash it tonight, it's going to rain tommorow.
plus - I like the dirty and used look. Looks fast :eek::boring: