ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Discount Renault Parts

Clio Campus / CRX 16v
There may be a few people who offer this on here already, but no harm in another one!

I work as a techie at Renault Waters in Harpenden and my manager has confirmed to me we can offer discounted parts to members on here.

We're in Hertfordshire, just give us a shout if there is anything you need and our parts department will see what they can do.

Also, we're offering free winter checks at the moment. It's a 25point check list, so even if it means getting your tyre pressures done for free - bring it down!

Any other questions feel free to ask, I'm new but on here regularly.

Cheers, Ian

mk2 1.2 16v
sounds good, what sort of discount are you planning on offering? i might be interested depending on that since i would need to get items posted lol (if possible).
how much would i be looking at for a sport grille posted?

Renault Clio Extreme 4
sounds good, what sort of discount are you planning on offering? i might be interested depending on that since i would need to get items posted lol (if possible).
how much would i be looking at for a sport grille posted?

im after one of the sports grills too, please

how much??