ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Divinity : Original Sin 2

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
‘Tis good. Looks very pretty and polished to play.

Does help if you’ve got octopus fingers on the pad though - shitload of inputs.

And I can confirm, it supports local PC co-op play - two pads into one PC. Works a treat - are you listening, Blizzard???

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Actually back-pedaled a bit on this and have gone back to the original Divinity (enhanced edition) for filling that RPG need, alongside finishing Wasteland 2.

If anyone has wanted to have a dabble with an RPG, yet felt they were a bit unwieldy or required crazy levels of understanding about lore and mechanics - Divinity is a great starting point. Easy to pickup and understand - with a whole host of customization, should you need it. Definitely one to recommend if it comes up in a sale.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio & No Megane
Awesome game, I bought it when it came out and couldn't put it down. Loved the turn based combat, brilliant RPG.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome game, I bought it when it came out and couldn't put it down. Loved the turn based combat, brilliant RPG.

I really like the 'logic' in the combat. Like hurling an oil canister at enemies, that in turn covering them - then having another member of your party ignite them all with a fireball spell. I have noticed slightly weird outcomes though - like shuffling zombies being damaged by poison effects? I'm pretty sure the undead would be immune to the likes of poison and venom?

I went all Rambo with the combat initially and didn't really get far without dying. I've since applied a a bit of brainz and managing much better with it. Definitely a lot of fun to play.