ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do i get these with my dynamique

I get my car next month, (1.4 Dynamique) with digi and control packs.

Do mudflaps and headlight protectors come with the car as standard or are will i have to buy these elsewhere.

I ask as my local roads are sh*t.

Also, car mats? Do you get these free with the car, surely we do?!?!

Stuart

if i go up there and talk to the sales guy, you reckon i can still get these things?

One more thing! I have heard somewhere that if you wanted to add a pack later on, you can. I want the style pack addes if possible. Any chances of that?

Mazda MX5 1.8

also sill protectors....... only sticky back padded plastic with clio written on it but its better than chipped sills

Its worth getting mud flaps and mats there usless deigned but they protect the car IMo so but them even if you dont buy offical Renault parts.

i think i will go up to renault tomorrow and see what i can do then.

Winter is coming and i want to protect the car for as long as possible.

I will try and get the style pack too. I get my car in just over a month, so hopefully they can just add it to the order without delaying the build.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy

The Style Pack consists of Metallic Paint and Xenon double optic headlamps with auto adustment and wash. So if you have already ordered Metallic Paint then your best bet is to just order the Xenon Lights costing £500inc vat.

[Edited by the1 on 15 August 2004 at 10:23pm]