ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do i need camber correcting bolts?

i know this might seem abit silly but do i actually need them for my fkl konigsports?

the top elongated hole i just have been running my standard bolts through and nipped them up pretty tight to stop camber movent on top hole.

anyway I was just having a think yesterday and want to know if going over potholes (unintentionally) could nock my camber settings right out, as a nipped up standard bolt still has the space either side of it to move -/+ with enugh force acting on it (potholes).

so do i need these fitted to top holes and soi can run c#ck on -0.5 camber http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1100&catid=15&appid=2&pic=2

ive set the ride hight to how i want it, but can anyone give me a decent fast road settings to have my car setup. with good cornering ability, and good turn in, but nothing silly that will munch my tyres away as i have to cover motorway miles in it as its my daily still.

thanks.
pete

its an eleongated hole yeah, il stick with standard bolts then, thanks tony..

just it somtimes feels when ive hit a huge pothole by accident at night my tracking feels out and puls to one side slightly thus makign me think oh well camber could may aswell be out.

Westy. MX5
Why did some Cups have slotted mountings where mine has non adjustable mounting holes? its a late 2002.

good lol thought it was somthing else as to my pot hole mishaps. any suggestions what to set the susspension upto for fast road use with some b road domination? -0.5 front camber with 0.05 toe in? dont think anything can be done with rear except camber shims to correct any odd readings?