ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do i stay with my 182 sport or newer Trophy.?

Mondeo STTDCI
Bottom line is that the Trophy is not worth £4,500 more than your 182. Its just simply not worth the change in terms of the car you are getting for your buck.

You would be better to pick up recaros and turinis and some H&R coilovers.

I picked up recaros from a written off trophy for £870. I got turinis and NEW tyres brand new for £500.

I sold my standard wheels and the new tyres for £450.00 and my standard seats for something like £300.00. So my outlay was something like £620.

If I was to get coilovers they can be had for £6-700, wth pro fitting something like £1k if you buy from the people who fit.

So for £1620 you can have everything the Trophy has got thats worth you buying it for. However your debt will go to £11,000.

I'm very anti-debt.

Clio 172 mk2
Bottom line is that the Trophy is not worth £4,500 more than your 182. Its just simply not worth the change in terms of the car you are getting for your buck.

You would be better to pick up recaros and turinis and some H&R coilovers.

I picked up recaros from a written off trophy for £870. I got turinis and NEW tyres brand new for £500.

I sold my standard wheels and the new tyres for £450.00 and my standard seats for something like £300.00. So my outlay was something like £620.

If I was to get coilovers they can be had for £6-700, wth pro fitting something like £1k if you buy from the people who fit.

So for £1620 you can have everything the Trophy has got thats worth you buying it for. However your debt will go to £11,000.

I'm very anti-debt.

Agree performance wise but it still won't be the real thing which is what people will pay the extra money for in the future.