ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do people in notts have eyes.

Clio 182
Im still waiting to be spotted in my beast a beautiful 54 182 reg BL04 KEU.
Come on folks i feel left out lol.

Jag Mondeo -Type
No no-one spotted me yet either. Its rubbish i see loads of clio every day, but no one waves, where's the love?

ITB BG 182
Yea you did get spotted going on to the M1 J26 on friday evening i think it was or maybe saturday as i was going to work, i did beep you as i was waiting for you togo by but no responce back so i didnt bother posting.
An addz i see you damm car every other week but beepd twice an no responce so i dont bother at all now.

Ive seen many Clios all over nottingham mansfield derby etc etc an no fucker beeps back at me :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Plus all you clio owners in near or nottingham should seriosly be going to the event on this thread.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198393
just turn up an follow along for the night an get to know more people as 26 people are going so far.
I want a massive cliosport.net now for my car an i think everyone else should have one.

im a notts lad and have seen nobody or nobody beeps me and i have a lovely 172 which is quite a distinct colour
but dont worry if i see any of you i will beep away :)

ITB BG 182
Yet another one, i think ive seen you, have you got a single oval exit exhaust on yours, ive seen some go thro ilson once or twice when im working on the market inn pub (doorman) and ive been out an about an see you

ITB BG 182
Right friday night i am refusing to work so all these people who say they dont get spotted by other members of this forum within the nottingham area would you at all just want to meet up some where for a quick chat/meet, i would say goto a pub but ill most properbly get calld out, unless those of you that are near by arnold area want to hook up in the afternoon of saturday?

Right friday night i am refusing to work so all these people who say they dont get spotted by other members of this forum within the nottingham area would you at all just want to meet up some where for a quick chat/meet, i would say goto a pub but ill most properbly get calld out, unless those of you that are near by arnold area want to hook up in the afternoon of saturday?

i havent got an oval dude 100% standard. I could do a drink possibly fri day/nightish either ilson or notts???

ITB BG 182
i know theres 3 clio sports in ilson, if ya come up on friday ill arrange to meet you or some thing park up or near the town center quick drink then id most prob have togo any ways. I know most or mainly all of the doormen in ilson now so we could park literally any where an we'd be safe.
Anyone else intrestd in a quick mini meet on friday afternoon to nightish time?

Pm me if your intrestd?

i know theres 3 clio sports in ilson, if ya come up on friday ill arrange to meet you or some thing park up or near the town center quick drink then id most prob have togo any ways. I know most or mainly all of the doormen in ilson now so we could park literally any where an we'd be safe.
Anyone else intrestd in a quick mini meet on friday afternoon to nightish time?

Pm me if your intrestd?

yes dude nice one will sort it
just keep this thread open on days and people should enter it?

ITB BG 182
good good. So people near to ilkeston eastwood matlock derby stapleford sandiacre etc etc get in this now... meeting on friday 16th in ilkeston evening time kind of thing.

Renault sport clio 172
I work in Notts but live in Melton, and I havent been spotted yet...altho ive only had the car about 3 weeks! :D

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I drive the A52 from Notts to Derby and back everyday... never see anyone!

There was a Arctic Blue Cup with a private plate in Fletcher Gate carpark last Wednesday.. anyone?

D

Dani

Yeah been on Pistonheads for a while now. Someone has been to view it this weekend and it's basically sold - he's just checking the HPi then letting me know. I daren't even tell you lot what I'm going to replace it with lol

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Come on spill the beans.. we'll see it at the Karting meet anyway.. :)

D

Dani

No because you will all laugh!! You can have a few clues but then you'll have to wait till the meet. It's about 50 times more reliable than the 182 but also about 50 times smaller lol And it's slower. I have always wanted one though so I'm looking forward to getting it. Oh and it's quite girlie as well!

182FF c/w Recaros

Took me a while to get my first (Hi Nez:cheers: ) too.

Stick with it.

If nothing happens then park your Car on the Dunkirk Flyover around rush hour during the week and i'll be sure to sort out a mention;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
might be up for a quick drink friday night if its still going ahead??

if anyones got any details keep the thread posted or pm me please!

ITB BG 182
No because you will all laugh!! You can have a few clues but then you'll have to wait till the meet. It's about 50 times more reliable than the 182 but also about 50 times smaller lol And it's slower. I have always wanted one though so I'm looking forward to getting it. Oh and it's quite girlie as well!
I know what it is as dani told me ages ago

ITB BG 182
well have to do the group photo thing an put dani's car some where down the line then put up the picture on here with the title "wheres wally"