ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you ever get comments on your car?

Clio 172 Cup
"French crap, just going to fall apart". "Slow piece of sh*t buy a fast car"

And then it keeps up with his 350bhp turbo 2.5L... After being quicker than it in acceleration 0-80 on a private track

Then he spends £1000s on resprays for trim yet I can buy all my parts for less than 1k

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
"French crap, just going to fall apart". "Slow piece of sh*t buy a fast car"

And then it keeps up with his 350bhp turbo 2.5L... After being quicker than it in acceleration 0-80 on a private track

Then he spends £1000s on resprays for trim yet I can buy all my parts for less than 1k
I take it his 350bhp turbo is something like a Scania then? lol

AG 200 CUP
"why green" "won't loose that in the car park will you" "hmm it's a real snot green isn't it not just green" like wt seriously? always turns heads though which is nice

'What have you done to that?'
Me: it's standard
'Nah that's deffo not standard... come on what mods have you done?'

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
In my current Fiesta ST (old shape) - it's loud
When I had my Williams with a magnex cat-back - Why have you swapped your nice Golf for a old, chavvy and loud old Clio?? (My Golf was a Mk5 1.4 - with a few exterior mods)
CIMG4615.JPG