ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you like this kit??

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
If i had the money i would quite like my 1.2 dynamique to be a 182 replica, however i dont have enough money unless i were to do it VERY slowly. Anyway i was just wondering what people thought of this kit, i though it was quite kool, kinda unique, not v chavvy imo and very cheap at £230. Its on ebay here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...ryZ72209QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

cant say i like that gaping hole between top of grill and bonnet tho.

1967_1.jpg

621d_1.jpg

60f0_1.jpg

62f7_1.jpg

Renault Clio 1.4 Automati
I think it looks quite tidy - not like most other body kits - i'd maybe do summin diff with the bottom grill like - but looks cool matey

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
I like it mate! i wz considering the same kit for my 1.2 aswell. still much prefer the propper 182 kit tho but jus a ball-ache finding one for the right money not to mention fittin the dam thing!! let us know wot u do... pics too if poss

Renshaw

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
I seriously considered this kit when I had my Dymanique 1.2. It looks excellent in the pics andprice is cheap too. I was sceptical of the quality so to find out the quality I purchased the sideskirts on there own. What arrived was poor quality fibreglass skirts, thet were badly warped. They come with no instructions and no fixings. They were so bad I got my money back and they didn't (UPS) even want the skirts back. As they were so bad I gave them away as selling them would would have been criminal;) ...which i'm not.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
I seriously considered this kit when I had my Dymanique 1.2. It looks excellent in the pics andprice is cheap too. I was sceptical of the quality so to find out the quality I purchased the sideskirts on there own. What arrived was poor quality fibreglass skirts, thet were badly warped. They come with no instructions and no fixings. They were so bad I got my money back and they didn't (UPS) even want the skirts back. As they were so bad I gave them away as selling them would would have been criminal;) ...which i'm not.

well thats put me off it!! shame

Renshaw

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
looks good but i would spray the lower front grill black to get rid of the lettering which makes it look chavy :p

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
ye wouldnt go for the extreme on the grill, but seriously put off now by cool chris, looks really quite good for the price i dont think u can argue that. but if its crap its crap:S.......any1 know any1 with it??