ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do you trust renault with your clio

Quote: Originally posted by edgerfs on 11 August 2005

Ask your dealer to explain why you shouldnt go to the police with your evidence. THat should get em sweating.
problem is that what it went in for has not been fixed so its going in again tomorrow.

So now im £400 lighter, my car has had some gorilla thrashing it and it is still broke.

ever had one of those days!!!!!!!!!

SC 172 FF

u shud feel lucky m8.....i had 2 tax my car (170)...fitted stainless steel decat echaust system (320)...replace water pump and cam belt (320) and now my gear box has gone which is goin 2 cost me around 750 :mad:

and all this happened in the space of a month and a half!

GR7

Shiny red R32

No Renault dealer for me as I have a good honest independent garage that I use, where they arent interested in racing customers cars, you can leave any amount of money lying, they wouldnt touch your CDs, sunglasses or anything else as they value your custom and want to keep you as a customer and when they check your brakes/change tyres etc they dont scuff wheels. :D

Anybody know a place like this ^^^ in the Southampton area? 172 out of warranty in September and I want to find somewhere wholl look after it. Cheers. Z

Volvo S60 T5

Quote: Originally posted by Andy D on 11 August 2005

Im very lucky ... dont worry at all when my car is in since I know its in good hands! Mikey172s to be exact :D.

If in the future Mikeys not able to do it for me then Ill be beside myself with worry.
Yeah you know me mate, I drive like an old man (maybe thats cause Im old!)

Do I rag customers cars, no way and since Ive been at Renault Ive never gone over 70mph in a customers car, I value my license.
If a cars got a fault is will show up to a trained ear at a sensible speed so no point in raggin it.
Got my own car to rag:)

100+ mph is a f**kin joke, bet the road on that list is not a national speed limit road either.
Keep that data safe, only takes whoever took it out to get flashed with a speedcam and you could be a bit pissed off with a NIP in the post.

Volvo S60 T5

Quote: Originally posted by Zebrs on 11 August 2005

Anybody know a place like this ^^^ in the Southampton area? 172 out of warranty in September and I want to find somewhere wholl look after it. Cheers. Z
Ile be up and running soon as an Independant Renault Garage(Portsmouth), have got full dealer diagnostic facilities and will treat you and your car with respect.

Just got my holiday to get out of the way then its full steam ahead with my plans.

Which dealer was it? the Caledonia 1 in preston? Makes me wonder what they did 2 my car whilst it was there, it did take them 3 attempts 2 fix a starter motor..

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 11 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Zebrs on 11 August 2005

Ile be up and running soon as an Independant Renault Garage(Portsmouth), have got full dealer diagnostic facilities and will treat you and your car with respect.

Just got my holiday to get out of the way then its full steam ahead with my plans.
*Mr Burns* Excellent!

Take it youll be posting when youre up and running on the board?

I always check the mileage every time I leave my valver anywhere!

Id have a good moan at them, blag some free services or summit, take it to the police, and even give The Sun or someone a phone.

I bet theyd print a story like this since you have proof!

Ford Fiesta

just gonna wind them up though leaving notes.

bike dealer caught us taking a pic of mileage and he went off on one big time. I tried to explain every dealer ive come across in my life is a t***.

just wait with it like i do.

Volvo S60 T5

Expect a little mileage on your cars, 1 to 4 miles is plenty.

Some jobs do need a roadtest for wheel bearing noise, knocking, running problems, transmission problems and so on, also after a brake repair or any major work a roadtest will be required to make sure everything is OK.

And yes I will be posting up on the forum when Im opening, maybe even arrange a meet.

lol go to th epolice anyway, get the wee prick banned and jobless. Also I woudl be demandign my money all back and the original fault fixed free of charge. You can sue the dealership btw, mention that and they will sort you out. The speeding is another matter and falls on the tech.

Notes are no use, mileage, pah, unplug the cable.

I rarely drive customers cars, I much prefer them to take me out in it to see hopw they drive etc to see if they are the cause of a problem (blowing clutches every 6 months cos their foots on the clutch pedal all the time etc).