ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodgy 182 bits on ebay.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjosey7780QQhtZ-1

Now there might be absolutely nothing wrong with this, but it seems a bit suspect to me. On an answer to a question, he has stated that the car was stolen and found, and then classed as cat. B write off, to which he got the car back and was now selling parts from it.

It looks funny, because he is selling everything off the car, and it looks to be in mint condition. How the hell can parts from a car that has supposed been classed as category B be in mint condition such as the bumpers, boot lid, doors, lights, and interior?

172 Exclusive... For Sale
Q:Looks like whole car for sale what happened

A: It got stolen my mate got it back but insurance wont let it back on the road cat b

BMW 330D
how can it being stolen then recovered be a cat b write off????. i cant understand that. Cat c or d mayb but not cat b.

Cat B means the shells been damaged. I'm suprised though since all the panels seem to be Ok that there selling.

I just had a reply back from him, he says that it was being ringed and that the police wouldn't let it back on the road, so he bought it and is selling the parts.

polarbert said:
I just had a reply back from him, he says that it was being ringed and that the police wouldn't let it back on the road, so he bought it and is selling the parts.
Ringing? I take it he means the plates have been copied?

If so then just get the car on a new number plate its not difficult.

clio 16v
definetly dodgy as sum1 said earlier cat b is usually chassis damage. even if the underside got twisted it would usually damge panels as well and they all look mint

A red missile
Dodgy as f**k that, if the bodyshell was twisted the doors would have taken some damage, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, and if you look at one of the pictures theres some dodgy tracky bottoms in evidence, its a wrong un.

MY10 R35 GTR
buying anything with a code on iy that can b traced mite not be best idea.

wonder if hes got the plactic cover fot the engine?

Audi S3 225
63/500 said:
Dodgy as f**k that, if the bodyshell was twisted the doors would have taken some damage, wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, and if you look at one of the pictures theres some dodgy tracky bottoms in evidence, its a wrong un.

Do u own a barge pole?? I mean ive never met someone who owns a barge pole, u must be the first!

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Jonesy said:
Do u own a barge pole?? I mean ive never met someone who owns a barge pole, u must be the first!

I dont but my mates parents do as they own a narrowboat

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Andyman said:
Get real. No common crimbo would shove practically half a car for sale on ebay all at the same time !! God i mean, its caught our attention even !!

You'd be surprised mate. Really surprised.

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Well doen't he have the code for the radio? But as for the other stuff, then yes it does look a bit strange. Not sure what to make of the guy, but some decent parts for sale...

www.renparts.co.uk
xtreme_boi said:
Well doen't he have the code for the radio? But as for the other stuff, then yes it does look a bit strange. Not sure what to make of the guy, but some decent parts for sale...

you would find the radio code in the front of the service book anyway. seems a bit suspect, was asking him about arch liners and he said he had them and hasn't got back to me in a while. was happy to give me his address to arrange pickup.

He also thinks that the standard 182 seats are made by Recaro!

Is there anyone we can report this to?