ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does 15" * 6,5 alloy with 195/55 R15 fit ?

clio 1.2 8v
should do mine are 195/50/15 and mine dont scrub at all go with a 50 size tyre tho rather than a 55, look like baloons!

BMW M135i
I've got 15x7s fitted with 195/50 15s and zero scrubbing, even fine now its lowered. Although you'll need to have the right offset as there isn't much room for error.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive got 195/50/15 on standard dynamique wheels down 60mm and if you look at the rear arch liner they do catch, and they catch the rear damper on one side too, dont hear it though so its nothing majour.

i had 185/55/15 on my coilovered 1.2 mk2... ok, thats probably pointless to you.. i better leave.. lol

195/50 will ctach slightly but you don't notice it just wears awaya few M of the rear arch liner.

Just idealy check the rest arch liner bolts arn't getting damaged and cut them down.