ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dom's non-sport MK3 thread #Re-post

1.2 16v
I don't get why you needed to ask?! When in the original statement I clearly said next weekend you fool!

1.5DCi MK3
Nice One, I'll be sure to check them out! You should be proud of what you've done! You've definitely inspired me on what to do with mine when I get it (Probably buying in the next few months). Got £4,000 to spend, so should be epic!

Nice One, I'll be sure to check them out! You should be proud of what you've done! You've definitely inspired me on what to do with mine when I get it (Probably buying in the next few months). Got £4,000 to spend, so should be epic!

you'll get a tidy example for that then mate don't worry. All I'd say about buying a car is don't just buy the first thing you see... It's hard not to do but if you wait and keep looking you'll find something even better! Got a few bits and pieces coming this week for the car so I'll be updating it when I've got them :) Hahaa that's a first, don't think I've ever 'inspired' someone before but that's nice of you to say. I'd recommend getting a CUP grille as they are around £70 but make the front end look so much better!

1.5DCi MK3
you'll get a tidy example for that then mate don't worry. All I'd say about buying a car is don't just buy the first thing you see... It's hard not to do but if you wait and keep looking you'll find something even better! Got a few bits and pieces coming this week for the car so I'll be updating it when I've got them :) Hahaa that's a first, don't think I've ever 'inspired' someone before but that's nice of you to say. I'd recommend getting a CUP grille as they are around £70 but make the front end look so much better!

Yeah hopefully. Well to be honest I've been looking round since the start of this year haha! I've been saying I'll get a Polo/Golf VW but now that I've seen the potential of a Renault it's just won me over and I'm sure I want one. I'm looking to spend about £3000-£3500 and then have £500 to do a few mods if I want them. You've made that car proper tidy. Yeah I'll definitely get the CUP grille, does seem to make a lot of difference! :)

Yeah hopefully. Well to be honest I've been looking round since the start of this year haha! I've been saying I'll get a Polo/Golf VW but now that I've seen the potential of a Renault it's just won me over and I'm sure I want one. I'm looking to spend about £3000-£3500 and then have £500 to do a few mods if I want them. You've made that car proper tidy. Yeah I'll definitely get the CUP grille, does seem to make a lot of difference! :)

For the £500 I'd find some coilovers and buy a clio with Canastas on it and jobs done really.. Obviously if you're willing to spend more then there's a lot you can do

So I finally got the coilovers fitted.. had a bit of bother with them but got there in the end.

This was it before, as you've probably seen;

1237752_659771967369110_1826658960_n.jpg

After;

1185585_659771970702443_1526185508_n.jpg

Looks so much better to me, going to wait for the suspension to settle before I decide whether I should raise it up or leave it as it is (Won't be going any lower than this).

Took a few more photos which will follow...

1175486_659769927369314_242559955_n.jpg

1236232_659769904035983_999440887_n.jpg

1175348_659769907369316_851330699_n.jpg

Got a few more mods to come..

197 CUP spoiler.. maybe.. I have it in the house just need it fitted..
Smoothed rear bumper
Colour coded bump strips

after that..

i'm sure i'll find something to do

Thanks for looking again

C+C Welcome!

Renault Clio MK3
Looks really good dude, I really feel like mine needs lowering... Standard is just too high

1.2 16v
You can lie to the forum, but not the person who had his hand in your gap multiple times yesterday ;)

Renault Clio MK3
Yeah mate, coilovers make such a massive difference. Invest in some mate, I don't know if springs will get you low enough

Yeah I think I might just do that... I'm saving some cash to get the audio done first and then I'll start looking at some coilys :D

Bought some new seats for the car, got it booked in for the CUP spoiler to be put on and i've got a few more mods coming within the month.

Need to get some Subframes for the seats but have had a mock subframe made up by a mate so the drivers side seat has been installed for the time being.

1382369_673032282709745_1053222255_n.jpg

Clio MK3 1.4
Cheers fella! It's the clio SX front splitter. They're pretty dear from Renault and I'm not sure of anywhere else which sells them. Best bet is to find a breaking Clio SX but the chances of that are extremely slim.

Gives these a try

http://renparts.co.uk

Couldn't tell you what the part number is though

thanks mate, no luck at renpart but ill try the local ranault dealer never know