ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dom's non-sport MK3 thread #Re-post

1545884_718620858150887_1299113816_n.jpg

1554424_718620904817549_84232049_n.jpg

Sorry for the terrible quality of the photos, they were taken on my iPhone.
As you can see my Sport bumper and 197 rear diffuser have arrived and are getting fitted on the 2nd of Feb as i've been helping a mate out with his car so we are waiting to get mine done too. I've had it all re-sprayed so is in like new condition. I will be spraying the diffuser gloss black I think.. see how things go.

I have also got a dual exit exhaust looks the same as a 197/200 exhaust on it's way. It's from a Cobra kit car so my project will nearly be finished after those are on.

I forgot to mention I have also got some 200 angel eye lights to fit also.

If anyone knows which bulbs I need to change the colour of the rings that'd be a massive help.. I think they're either 501s or H7s?

Clio RS 200 Gordini
View attachment 107931

View attachment 107932

Sorry for the terrible quality of the photos, they were taken on my iPhone.
As you can see my Sport bumper and 197 rear diffuser have arrived and are getting fitted on the 2nd of Feb as i've been helping a mate out with his car so we are waiting to get mine done too. I've had it all re-sprayed so is in like new condition. I will be spraying the diffuser gloss black I think.. see how things go.

I have also got a dual exit exhaust looks the same as a 197/200 exhaust on it's way. It's from a Cobra kit car so my project will nearly be finished after those are on.

I forgot to mention I have also got some 200 angel eye lights to fit also.

If anyone knows which bulbs I need to change the colour of the rings that'd be a massive help.. I think they're either 501s or H7s?

I thought this doesn't fit without the skirts?