ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anybody know this RB 182?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
That would be dead handy if it was to come with the Trendlines...if not i will be going down the Recaro Pole Position route I think...

Driven or redlined?

Mileage needs to be no more then 50k for me and cambelt needs to have been done, that link fits my cryteria fine and am 90% sure if i can get them down to £4 /£4.1k id take it.

theres an inferno 182 cup on AT @ £3995-

Fits your bill- It has the very desirable recaros but hasnt had cambelt-

I havent got any other info on it- owners etc - however it is in Harlow-

If you could get it for £3500 & then get Mark fish to do the belts that would be a fair purchase

S

WANTED: RB 182
^ I live about 30 seconds from Harlow... im pretty sure i have seen this advertised somewhere....

Only problem is that im a huge tart when it comes to colour and Inferno doesn't really knock my head back.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Well ive just spoken to the seller of the first one and its only MOTd until october and i asked how much he paid to get the cambelt replaced, apparently he paid £200. That would suggest to me it was a bit of a bodge job as everyone on thie forum seems to be paying £400+

...?

RB182cup&golf gti
As said above nowt wrong with the 182 cups. I've had mine nearly 7 years and still love it. Rather have mine than a non-cupped full fat. Granted seats arent as nice, but then I didnt buy mine for the seats. Plenty out there, be patient and hang on for a decent one with good service history and low number owners etc

Disastra Coupe
The silver one looks very good (first page) . The RB colour is nicer but the silver looks a beautiful example.

theres an inferno 182 cup on AT @ £3995-

Fits your bill- It has the very desirable recaros but hasnt had cambelt-

I havent got any other info on it- owners etc - however it is in Harlow-

If you could get it for £3500 & then get Mark fish to do the belts that would be a fair purchase

S

I am very interested in this car but the fact the cambelt needs doing worries me a tad... do you think i would be able to do this 1-2 months after purchase? I just wouldnt have the money do do it all at once!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Its not the belt so much but the pulleys/tensioners that break up. Its hard to say, might be fine for a year, might slip when you first turn the key when you test drive it!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yup. 182 Cups are best avoided. The only people that will tell you different are the owners!

:( i own a cup. you hurt my feelings lol!
but yeah i agree you pay the same amount for less things i knew that when buying it but i was drawn into the whole its a cup model lol fool me but hey ho im happy and im sure some mug will pay good money for it when i sell it aswell so not bothered me one bit :)