ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does Anyone Ever Get Days Where....

You get bored of your car? As much as I love my valver, some days it just dont do it for me. But then a ray of light appears and everythings ok!!! Like the valver needs a cambelt soon and the sunroofs started leaking, so naturally I got a bit fed up but today I looked through the manuals, and seeing how much of a good car Ive bought, everything seems hunky dory again! :D

I get this a bit but then again what to upgrade to? A 172/182 not much point the extra power is't enoguht to satify me for more than a few minutes and I'd want more. Least in my car I won't be going as fast in a staight line so less chance of getting points.

Clio 172 mk2
Always get bored of my cars.....but that's when it's time to either spend some money on it or move on to something else

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Yeah once in a while, trouble is you get use to the speed and it doesn't thrill anymore and you need another buzz. I'll go out early tomorrow morning and blast about before most of the world is up as I do every weekend but as soon as everyone is out and in the way I'll be bored driving and want to park up. Small treats like the sunrise, cool air and empty A roads normally do the trick though, recommended.

No more clio's for me!
Yep, get these days...usually when the cars dirty. lol

The sun comes out, Clean it, then everythings cool again! :)

Nice one. Went out earlier and drove through a speed camera doing 25mph, the bloody thing flashed!!!! The car on the other side of the road was hammering past so that mustve set it off! Do you think I'll get a fine and points?

No more clio's for me!
If you get something through the post, ask for piccy's, their should be two. if your sure of your speed, you will be able to work it out from the distance travelled and contest it that way. :)

BMW E46 330i Touring
Often have times when I'm bored of my car, not so much for the fun factor but for the fact that it is, after all, only a Clio, with various dings, scratches, etc.

Nothing better for the money IMO though, but may sell soon to finance a mortgage... :(

Ads_172 said:
Often have times when I'm bored of my car, not so much for the fun factor but for the fact that it is, after all, only a Clio, with various dings, scratches, etc.

Nothing better for the money IMO though, but may sell soon to finance a mortgage... :(

You've hit the nail on the head for me Ads! Thats exactly how I feel about mine

BMW E46 330i Touring
No reason why not, the two shots will have been a certain time apart and that shows how far you travel: speed, distance, time or some b****cks...

Yeah, I also find that I love my car soooooo much more when I see it in motion, or without me driving it. My missus took me to the Chinese takeaway yesterday and waited outside for me and seeing it rumbling away, lights on, paint shining, made me think "yep... my car :) "

A4 Avant & A3
after nearly a year of owning the cup, i still love it when you put petrol in on an evening & seeing it shining under the lights of the forecourt as you walk out.
love it..

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I never get bored with mine. She has never given me any reason to grumble either (so far that is) ~Touches wood~. I am finding I am loving her even more since I started the cosmetic mods too. I am planning to keep this one for a long long time, especially since Renault have cocked up with the new one. (In my opinion anyway). ;) :)

RenaultSport clio 18
I never get bored of driving...When i fancy a thrash i take out my Cup and when i want to chill I take out my 73 V Dub.I never get bored of people waving at me me when I take it out.

Focus RS, 182 gone
i was gettin bored of my 182 after 18 months, so err.. after swearing to leave it standard im lowering it next week :D

renault clio maxim s 1.4
had mine 3 months n im bored already. i take it for granted im silly cos if it wasnt there id not know what to doooo :( rite thats it. im off for a drive :race:

Have been bored of mine lately as usual but just been out for a blast now in the cooler temperatures and well chuffed! Love my car again!!!

shortos said:
I never get bored of driving...When i fancy a thrash i take out my Cup and when i want to chill I take out my 73 V Dub.I never get bored of people waving at me me when I take it out.
Is that 'cos the only thing you can do in it is chill out 'cos it's so slow?

;) lol :rasp:

Scirocco GT 210
Often get bored with mine because I find it so slow. I can't afford to buy anything else though :(

Regarding the comments earlier in the thread about seeing your car in a reflection or seeing someone else driving it... I agree, looks mint, makes me like the car again :D