ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does anyone know my clio 172?

ph3 dci100 172 rep
basically i was wondering if anyone knows of my 172 before it was mine as i would like to know some info onit as it seems too fast to be standard!?

my reason for thinking this is that it seems to be able to keep up with cars it shouldn't without any problems at all and when i bought the dealer said he had no idea if the engine was standard or not but it seems bloody quick and since then everyone that hsa driven it has said it feels quicker than normal!?

a while back me and a mate with a PH1 had a bit of a blast and he pulled up next to me at about 70-80mph (on a private road:)) and dropped his into fourth and floored it and i just stayed in 5th and floored it and i pulled from him like i'd dropped it down a gear and he hadn't which seems very strange!?
it also does the same to my mates 55 fiesta st (mapped at jam-sport on monday to 196bhp)
i also stuck on the tail of a series1 focus rs and it has pulled from every other 1*2 i've come across!

all i know is that the manifold looks pretty fancy and seems to pull like a train :D

i bought it from stroud in gloucester but he said the car wasn't local :S

here it was when i got it

6months2.jpg

any help would be much appreciated!:D

im going to have it put on the RR at a local garage soon to see what power its running!

cheers
sam

please dont put nobish comments as im not saying it eats ferrari's just that it seems quicker than it should be!

TTRS & V50
Might have 182 mani, might have had a remap. Cams anything possible really, just get it RR'd, might be all down to the driver.

monaco172 and ph1 172
This car was on here a couple of years back. Last time it was on it was a total write off, im really surprised it has been repaired, I wouldn't have dreamed on repairing it, can't be too safe. Looks like they have done a good job thoughto be fair

Just kidding

looks nice though :cool:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
My 172 used to be the same as a mk1 focus rs so I wouldn't expect it to be way above power. Impreza owners always asked me if it was cammed and looking at my manifold. Lol it was standard ofcourse apart from a cat back exhaust. Just a healthy model probably.