ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know what model these Enkei wheels are?

Clio 182
Refurbed in red but does anyone know the original model so I can find the offset & width of them.

All i know is they are lightweight enkei wheels with 195/45/15 tyres on

dsc02959.jpg

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Enkei ER Tarmac. They come standard on Suzuki ignis sports.
They will fit Clios with 4 studs

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Not very wide! Here are the measurements

5Jx15 (basic size)
4x100 pcd (the bolt holes)
54.1 centre bore (the hole in the middle)
45ET offset (how close to teh outer edge of the wheel arch they are).

Probably a tad wider than motorbike wheels!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm running 185/55R15 81V and thats as wide as you should go on these wheels IMO.

Ibiza FR
And center bore is too small for clios? and offset will need spacers if you dont' want them sitting right inside arches?

ph1-172
i think your gonna need spacers/ adaptors. can't remember 100% but think the outside dia on the hub is 60mm so the centre bore won't sit over it.

someone could probably confirm this?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
100_7070.jpg

Then how comes this worked with no modifications?

Clio Dynamique alloy on Marks Ignis?

Ibiza FR
Then how comes this worked with no modifications?

Clio Dynamique alloy on Marks Ignis?

Because... the centre bore is bigger on the Clio wheels, so you can use spigot rings to downsize the centre bore if you want them to fit properly, but you can't downsize the centre bore without adapters.....

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I understand, thanks.

Hopefully I can get my £50 deposit back :(

You could probably say goodbye to that £50, should've did more research before u put the deposit down! Ahhh well not a massive loss if u don't get it back!