ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DOES THIS SOUND RIGHT?????

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
ok, my insurance is due for renweal next month, i'am currently paying close to £1800!!! with bell (was well sh*gged) i know but anyway had a crash march this year claim is still unsettled although been told it looks like 50/50, so i put in details in on bell worse case scenario with me being at fault and a guess of £5000 worth of damages, got a return of about £890 and thats with breakdown cover and all the other extras, i thought it would go down a bit as my brother was in similar posistion a few years back, but at neary £1000 off ????

kic

20 now, 19 when it happened had my liscence for 2 years come this october but only been driving for 1

kic

Take the price and run if you put in all the details legit.

thats what i'm thinking lol, am 100% sure the details are correct and ive done it more than once, afraid if i give them a call they'll rape me again

If you call them up & quote the reference code they'll run through it with you.

When I used to get my renewal through it was always a bit more than the online quote i'd got. I ask them to match it & they would - if they didn't they knew i'd have left them.